Returns are easy, quick and free
Did you receive your order? Then you may unpack it and use it to the extent necessary to judge whether you want to keep it. We offer the possibility to return this product within 14 days after receipt free of charge. Please note that returns can only be accepted if they are unused and undamaged. You should return the original packaging if reasonably possible.
Returns must of course as new to be able to be sold. Test the purchase at home as you would do in a shop. Items that have been assembled and / or used outside can not be returned. Returns will be checked before they are accepted.
Below you will find tips on how to try out a purchase after which you can exchange or return it without any problems.
The following is allowed:
- Carefully remove from the packaging (keep the packaging)
- Indoor testing without leaving traces of use
- Give your child a trial seat in the house, make sure your child doesn't make the chair dirty (spit, dirty hands, dirty diaper).
- Installing the car seat without the child in it
The following is not allowed:
- Outdoor testing
- Making a test drive with your child in the car
- Mounting by means of screws or adhesives
The rules seem a bit strict, but we have to be sure that if we sell the car seat again, the child will be transported safely.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we have experience that people buy a car seat for temporary use and then return it within the return period - after use. We always pay extra attention to traces of use when returning a car seat because unfortunately the past has shown that a seat was used several times. These chairs are unsaleable for us because we can no longer estimate what happened to the chair. If we suspect that the car seat has been used, we will contact you first:
- or return the product
- or return only part of the total purchase amount
Of course, this does not apply if the chair was delivered damaged or defective at a later time.
Registering a return
If you are not satisfied or if the item was delivered damaged, we find that very annoying. If you want to return the order, please register your return by filling in our return form.
What do we do after you register a return?
- Returns are made via a DHL Parcel Shop and are free of charge.
- After receiving your return notification we will send you an email with a return label.
- Print out the DHL return label and stick it clearly on the package.
- Hand over your package at a DHL Parcel Shop of your choice (locations: https://www.dhlparcel.nl/nl/consument/dhl-servicepoints ).
- Keep the shipping receipt to track your parcel.
- As soon as the order has been received back by Autostoeltje.nl the article will be checked and the purchase amount including shipping costs will be refunded.
Important to know
On 1 February 2001, the law "Protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts" entered into force. The law falls under the Ministry of Justice. This law offers you as a consumer better protection when buying goods and services via the Internet, telephone, mail and other communication techniques, because important provisions are laid down in the law.
Autostoeltje.nl finds this very important for you as a consumer.
Our conditions and rules are therefore drawn up according to the guidelines of the law. Because of this we hope to give you as a consumer even more confidence in "buying at a distance" and to welcome you as a customer.
Not satisfied, money back
The customer is entitled, within 14 days after delivery, to return the goods to Autostoeltje.nl, provided they are unused, with the original packaging and sufficiently stamped. The return must be reported to us in advance at the customer service or via our return form. We will then send you a message and information on how to return the package.
Unregistered returns will not be credited. We reserve the right to credit only part of the amount if it is suspected that the products have already been used or damaged after receipt.