All prices mentioned on our website are in Euro's and include 21% VAT.
We offer various payment options. Below is an overview of the various payment options.
- iDEAL: online payment via the familiar online payment environment of your own bank.
- Billink: Pay later, safe afterwards payment with Billink.
- Bancontact: Bancontact is a Belgian payment scheme. It is the Belgian market leader in electronic payments, with over 15 million cardholders.
- KBC/CBC: If you choose this method, you will be redirected to the familiar online banking environment, where the payment details are already available.
- Credit card: payment via MasterCard, Visa or American Express, the amount is reserved and only debited after your order has been delivered (deferred credit card payment).
- Belfius Pay Button: If you pay using the Belfius Pay Button, you can make the payment via internet banking or the smartphone app.
- ING Home'Pay: Payment method for ING's more than 2.5 million Belgian customers.
- Bitcoin: The most popular cryptocurrency.
- SEPA Credit Transfer: When customers want to pay via a SEPA credit transfer, they receive the payment details directly on their screen or by e-mail. It usually takes a few working days to process a credit transfer, which means that delivery will take longer.
- SOFORT Banking: Used by 20 million consumers in 8 countries including Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Poland.
- PayPal: online payment option that acts as an intermediary between people, online sellers and webshops. Only an email address is required to make payments with a bank account, credit card or from money received to the PayPal account.