Nania Isofix Baby car seat Maxim - Group 1 -Tech Grey
- Car seat group 1
- Approximately from 1 to 4 years
ISOFIX Car Seat Nania Maxim SP Shadow
The Nania Maxim Isofix is an isofix car seat group 1 (approximately 1 to 4 years).The seat is installed forward facing using the ISOFIX fastening system. This Isofix car seat is equipped with a top-tether system. This means that the car seat itself has integrated isofix connections, no extra support leg on the front (this saves space!) And is equipped with an extra belt that you attached to a point on the top (or rear) of the back seat of the car. This will prevent the car seat to tip over in the case of an accident.It's not possible to install the seat using the car 3-point belt. Therefore make sure that your car is equipped with ISOFIX anchors and top tether connections. This is usually indicated in the car with various labels and can also be read in the car's instruction manual.
With five seat recline positions and a 5-point harness, you'll find the Nania Maxim Isofix car seat has everything you need to keep your little one safe and protected in the vehicle. The seat has deep wide wings with side impact protection, as well as a body support cushion for younger children and a head cushion, chest and buckle pads for comfort. For snooze times, the seat reclines on its own axis and has built-in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt.
Features and benefits
- suitable from 9kg/20lbs to 18kg/40lbs (approx. 9mths to 4yrs)
- easy to fit and has lots of practical features for easy everyday use
- baby/child faces forward in a seat with an integral harness
- secured in car by an adult seat belt
- includes soft padded body and head support cushion, and chest and buckle pads
- reclines in it's own axis and has built in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt
- deep wide wings with side impact protection
- 5 reclining seat positions
- 5-point harness with 1-pull adjuster
- removable, hand washable cover
- certified United Nations standard ECE R44/04
Need help with the installation?
The video below is an extra help when mounting the car seat in the car. Always read the instructions carefully!