Nania Isofix booster - TOPO Easyfix - Group 3 - Tech Pink
- Booster car seat with isofix fixation
- Suitable for age group 3 (from 22 to 36 kg)
- ECE R44/04 tested and approved
The Nania booster seat Topo Isofix is easily clicked into the car using the isofix anckers. As soon as your child is placed on the booster, you fasten your child using the standard 3-point seat belt. The booster seat ensures that the child's sitting position is optimal in relation to the 3-point car belt.
- Universal car seat Group 3
- For children from 22-36 kg
- Suitable for children from 125 cm to about 10 years
- Car seat, type booster seat with isofix attachment
- Forward facing position
- Armrests for good guidance of the hip belt
- Cover is removable and hand washable
- 100% polyester
- Colour: Grey / Black
- Tested and approved according to ECE R44/04 standard
- A car seat developed and manufactured in Europe (France)
- Seat booster: Isofix mounting
- Child: 3-point seatbelt
By using a booster seat you ensure that the child has an optimal seating position in relation to the 3-point seat belt. The booster seat ensures that the hip part of the seat belt is actually guided over the child's hip (and not, for example, over the belly). Due to the lack of a backrest, a booster seat always offers less good lateral protection.
The seat booster is made of high quality plastic and finished with a beautiful designed cover. The cover has a padding that provides the necessary comfort. The booster seat can feel a bit hard for parents, but your child will not experience any inconvenience at all.
The cover is easy to remove so it can be cleaned. We always recommend to clean the cover by hand.
|+ Easy installation using the Isofix fixing anckers|
|+ Optimal seating position in relation to 3-point seat belt|
|+ Cover easy to remove and wash by hand|
|– A booster seat offers no additional side protection|
Need help with installation?
We recommend that you always read the instructions for use carefully. Have you lost them? Then you can download it below.