Disney Highback booster - group 1/2/3 - Mickey Mouse
Highback booster Car seat with harness - Group 1 2 3 - Disney I-Max with Mickey Mouse design- Suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg - Suitable for children aged 1 to 10 years - adjustable head rest - lateral protection - Made in Europe - ECE R 44/4 tested
Disney I-Max SP Mickey Mouse - group 1/2/3 Highback booster
This versatile Disney high back booster car seat has lots of useful and protective features, such as height adjustable head support with side impact protection, a reclining mechanism and swivel arm rests.
Features and benefits for Disney iMax highback booster car seat - Mickey Mouse
- high back booster seat for children from 9kg/20lbs Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 36kg/ 79lbs (approx. 9 months to 12 years)
- height adjustable head support feature with side impact protection
- wide padded comfortable seat with armrests
- reclining mechanism and swivel armrests for easy access in and out of the seat
- easily removable and hand-washable cover
- integral harness for younger children from 9 months to approx 4 years) which can then be removed for older children
- certified United Nations standard ECE R44/04
The Disney iMax high back booster car seat is a versatile design for children from approximately 9 months and 11 years old ((9kg/20lbs Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 36kg/ 79lbs)
Packed with practical and protective features, it has a height adjustable head support with side impact protection, and a luxuriously padded, wide seat with armrests.
The Disney iMax also includes a height adjustable harness which is used by younger children from approx 9 months to 4 years old. Older children can have the harness removed and are secured into the seat using just the car's seat belt.
When it's time to get in and out of the Disney iMax high back booster car seat the swivelling arm rests make access easy, and the cover is easily removable and hand washable.