AT4 Multifuntional CoSleeper - Baby cradle - Retractable bed - Convertible to desk or bench
Co-Sleeper | 96 (l) x 46 (b) x 79 (h) cm | Incl. Mattress
Read the full product description
With this clever co-sleeper, your baby can sleep comfortably close to you at night. When your child grows up, you can convert the co-sleeper into an attractive piece of furniture for the children's room.
The advantage of a co-sleeper is that your child sleeps right next to you. This helps them get used to the day and night rhythm, gives both mother and child a trusted and safe feeling and makes breastfeeding easier.
IMPORTANT: Please check first if this co-sleeper can be used with your type of bed! Please read the installation recommendation before buying this product. A co-sleeper does not always fit with every type of bed.
- Fitted with a high barrier (cot) and a low barrier (codo) interchangeable without tools.
- Mattress 40 x 80 cm, height 4cm included (density 16kg/m² - exterior 100% polypropylene / interior 100% polyurethane).
- Straps included: bed width maximum 180cm.
- Ergonomic use thanks to the 4 brake wheels.
- WARNING: Do not use when the child can kneel, sit or stand up unaided.
- WARNING: Do not use this product until you have read the user manual.
- Supplied as a kit, to be self-assembled.
- Solid beechwood and high density fibreboard (HDF).
- AT4 only uses acrylic (water based) varnishes and paints, which are non-toxic.
Download and view the manual here
About the manufacturer AT4
All products comply with the applicable EN or NF standards and have a certificate of conformity.
We work closely with the largest French certification laboratories specialising in (children's) furniture and take account of the standards at each stage of development.
The AT4 design office, made up of experienced technicians and designers, comes up with innovative and modern products that can be marketed at the best price.
Always on the lookout for innovative ideas, practical tips and aesthetic lines, the designers work every day to offer original, useful and often innovative furniture!
AT4 designs and develops between 4 and 8 new products every year.
At AT4 Children's Furniture, the sustainable economy is central to the approach:
- Wood 100% from sustainably managed forests.
- Paints and finishes exclusively water-based.
- French design and European manufacturing.