Nania Car seat Maxim ECO Shadow - Group 0 and 1 - 0 to 18 kg
- Universal Car seat group 0/1
- For children from birth to 18 kg
- Certified in France according to regulation ECE R 44-04
- Reward facing from 0 to 10 kg
- Forward facing road from 9 to 18 kg
Car seat Nania Maxim ECO Shadow
The Nania Maxim ECO Combination Car Seat is an easy-to-fit rear and forward-facing car seat that your child can use from birth to 18kgs (approximately 4 years), offering great value, comfort and safety protection.
Features and benefits for Nania Maxim ECO
- The Maxim is suitable for rearward facing travel from birth to 9kg/20lbs then move to forward facing position
- Forward facing from 9kg to18kg (approx 9 months to 4 years)
- Includes three seat recline positions and a 5-point harness with individual harness tensioners for added safety
- With side impact protection and chest and buckle pads for comfort
- Free 2 year guarantee
Suitable from birth, the Nania Maxim Car Seat is used in the rear facing position from birth to 9kg/20lbs, then forward facing from 9kg to 18kg (approx 9 months to 4 Years, so it's a versatile seat that will see you through from birth to around 4 years.
With three seat recline positions, and a 5-point harness which has individual harness tensioners for added safety, you'll find the Nania Maxim ECO Car Seat has everything you need to keep your little one safe and protected in the car. The seat has wide wings with side impact protection, as well as chest and buckle pads for comfort. For snooze times, the seat reclines on its own axis and has built in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt.
The padded cover on the Nania Maxim ECO Pink Car Seat is removable and washable, so you can keep your little one's seat clean and fresh.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Care Instructions: Removable Fabric Cover - Hand Wash Only
Safety warning: Do not use in a front seat with an active airbag. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
Unfortuntely an instruction video is not available currently. We recommend to read the instruction manual carefully.