Disney Car seat Befix - Highbackbooster Group 2 and 3
- Highback booster Group 2 and 3
- Approx. from3 to 12 years
- Awarded 4-star ADAC / TCS
In a nutshell:
- Highback booster seat without harness
- Car seat Group 2-3
- Suitable for children between 15-36 kg
- Child age: approximately from 3 to 12 years
- Direction of travel: Forwards
- Removable backrest
- height adjustable head support
- Wide armrest
- cover is removable and hand washable
- Fabric composition: 100% polyester
- Tested and approved according to ECE R44 / 04 standard
- A car seat produced in Europe (France)
- Awarded with 4 stars in the ADAC / TCS test
- Offers good side impact protection
- Installation: With the 3-point seat belt
The Befix Group 2-3 highback booster has a height adjustable head support which provides side impact protection keeping your little traveller safe. The Befix booster seat is suitable for children between 15-36kg, which is approx. from 4 right up to 12 years old and is used forward facing in the car. This car seat is lightweight and portable making it easy to move between cars.
The Disney Befix is awarded 4 stars in the European ADAC car seat test. The seat is very light, safe and provides excellent (side) protection for children between 15-36kg.
The design of the car seat ensures that the child has an optimal seating position relative to the 3-point car seat belt to protect your child correctly. The booster seat and armrests ensure that the hip belt runs over the hip of the child at the correct height, which is necessary for good protection. The backrest contributes to more seating comfort and also offers extra protection in the event of a side impact. The adjustable headrest guides the diagonal part of the seat belt correctly over the shoulder of your child.
The backrest of the car seat can be dismantled in order to use the seat as a booster (recommended as from 22 kg.)
The cover can be removed so it can easily be cleaned. We always recommend cleaning the cover by hand.
The Disney Befix car seat has been tested and approved according to the European ECE R44 / 04 certification.
We recommend to always read the instruction manual carefully. In case you lost the manual, you can download a copy below.