Nania Baby car seat Driver - Group 0 and 1 - Zig Zag Dark Grey
- Car seats group 0 and 1
- Approximately from 0 to 4 years
- 3-point seat belt attachment
Car seat Group 0/1 - Nania Driver FIRST
The Nania Driver FIRST combination Car Seat is an easy-to-fit rear and forward-facing car seat that your child can use from birth to 18kgs (approximately 4 years), offering great value, comfort and safety protection.
Features and benefits for Nania Driver FIRST
- The car seat is suitable for rearward facing travel from birth to 9kg/20lbs then move to forward facing position
- Forward facing from 9kg to18kg (approx 9 months to 4 years)
- Includes three seat recline positions and a 5-point harness with individual harness tensioners for added safety
- Deep wide wings with side impact protection and a body support cushion for younger children, with a head cushion and chest and buckle pads for comfort
- Free 2 year guarantee
Suitable from birth, the Nania Driver first Car Seat is used in the rear facing position from birth to 9kg/20lbs, then forward facing from 9kg to 18kg (approx 9 months to 4 Years, so it's a versatile seat that will see you through from birth to around 4 years.
With three seat recline positions, and a 5-point harness which has individual harness tensioners for added safety, you'll find the Nania Driver Car Seat has everything you need to keep your little one safe and protected in the car. The seat has deep wide wings with side impact protection, as well as a body support cushion for younger children and a head cushion, chest and buckle pads for comfort. For snooze times, the seat reclines on its own axis and has built in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt.
The comfortable padded cover on the Nania Driver Car Seat is removable and washable, so you can keep your little one's seat clean and fresh.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Polycotton
Care Instructions: Removable Fabric Cover - Hand Wash Only
Safety warning: Do not use in a front seat with an active airbag. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.